- Full Biomechanical and functional evaluations & Medical and orthopedic history.
- Preoperative and postoperative physical therapy programs, including an orthopedic approach to breast cancer.
- Use of modalities that include ultrasound, electrical stimulation, biofeedback, and cryotherapy.
- Longer treatment times with individual focus.
- Highly-personalized programs with take-home materials including photos and descriptions.
- Follow-up support via phone and email.
- Hands-on, One-on-One manual therapy.
- Latest myofascial and neuromuscular techniques.
- Extensive patient education.
- Training camps for sport and injury prevention.
- Custom orthotics
BEFORE and AFTER
Varicose veins 10 sittings in PEMF treatment Post operative stiffness treatment in 2 sittings in MATRIX RHYTHEM THERAPHY Psoriasis leasion in 6 sittings in MATRIX RHYTHEM THERAPHY Diabetic ulcer's in foot only 7 sittings in MATRIX RHYTHEM THERAPHY Frozen shoulder 1 sitting in MATRIX RHYTHEM THERAPHY Burns treatment in MATRIX RHYTHEM THERAPHY Peri artharities of shoulder treatment in MATRIX RHYTHEM THERAPHY Post op elbow stiffness treatment in MATRIX RHYTHEM THERAPHY Diabetic foot infection treatment 100% results in MATRIX RHYTHEM THERAPHY MAYRIX RHYTHEM THERARAPHY for low back muscle stiffness Scoliosis treatment for matrix rhythm theraphy Elbow stiffness treatment effective of MATRIX RHYTHEM THERAPHY Joint restricted of shoulder effective treatment of MATRIX RHYTHEM THERAPHY